Monday, January 19, 2009

First Clinic Day

The first day back to clinic was not a good experience. I had two new patient scheduled and was hoping for good classifications. My morning patient no showed; I tried calling him, but he didn't answer. I tried calling people, but no one could come. Luckily someone walked in and said she had a couple of hours before her next class and was wondering if she could be seen. She was just a 1B, but I guess that's better than nothing.

My afternoon just got worse. That patient no showed also. I called her and she said she couldn't come. she was planning on coming, but now she had to watch her daughter. I don't understand why people can't call if they need to cancel! I spent the whole time trying to find another patient, but was out of luck. Not a great way to start the semester.

No comments: