Thursday, March 5, 2009

I'm sick of no shows

I talked to my patients last night and they said they were coming. My morning patient no showed and I was supposed to see her husband this afternoon. I had already screened my morning patient and she was a class 2. She didn't qualify for boards, but she was close, so I was hopeful about her husband. When I called to find out if she was still coming she said she couldn't and that her husband wasn't coming this afternoon. So I'm in a very bad mood right now. I was able to find someone to come in this afternoon, but I'm pretty sure he'll be a class 5. I also found someone who could come this morning, but late so I'd only have time for a screening. She called back though and said she wouldn't be able to make it. So I had an extremely unproductive morning and I am so frustrated!! I'm doing okay on classifications, but I need to find a board patient and I'm never going to find one if my patients never come!

2 comments:

Chelsea Buckwalter said...

All I can say Janet is Ditto!!! I have the exact same problem and it seems like it is never going to go away. I just try to hope for a new better day. Your luck has got to change soon!!!!

Claire said...

Sorry about your bad day. Hopefully things will start looking up! :)